Eachine TX05 0.01/5/25/50/100/250mW Switchable OSD-Ready
NOTE: TX05 is OSD Ready(Camera/VTX video separated) , and does not itself contain OSD module .
Eachine TX05 4-IN-1 Super Mini 0.01/5/25/50/100/250mW Switchable w/ OSD AIO 5.8G 72CH VTX 600TVL NTSC FPV Camera
Specification: User Manual
|Item Name||AIO FPV VTX Camera|
|FPV Camera||Output power||0.01/5mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW (switchable)
(Set output power on 0, to avoid frequency interference)
|Power consumption||540 mA|
|Lens||M7 10mm Lens|
|Angle||120 ° FOV horizontal viewing angle 150 ° DFOV diagonal perspective|
|Mini illumination||1 lux|
|Transmitter||Support video format||NTSC|
|Output Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Output signal strength||13±1dbmdBm|
|Output Power||0.01mW: -20dBm
|Antenna||5.8G Brass Antenna|
|Working Voltage||3.3-5.5 V|
|Battery||1S Lipo Battery (3.7-4.2V)|
|Frequency Table|| 5.8GHz 9 bands 72 channels
with Raceband: 5325-5945 MHZ
Power Level Instruction:
1) 0.01Mw: LED display "1" and blink twice.
2) 5Mw: LED display "2" and blink twice.
3) 25Mw: LED display "3" and blink twice.
4) 50Mw: LED display "4" and blink twice.
5) 100Mw: LED display "5" and blink twice.
6) 250Mw: LED display "6" and blink twice.
1. On the LED display the Letter means BAND, digits means CHs. Digits blink twice quickly means POWER Level.
2. The default power is 0.01Mw. Setting will restore the last band, channel and power level if no opretation act within 5 second.
3. Short press the button to change CH from 1 to 8.
4. Long press the button (about 2s) when letter blink, then short press to change BAND from A to H.
5. Long press the button (about 4s) when digit blink twice quickly, then short press the button to change POWER Level from 1 to 6.
- AIO FPV camera, transmitter , atnenna, OSD 4 in one function limit size and weight.
- Output power 0.01mw/5mw/25mw/25mw/50mw/100mw/250mw, 6 level one key to Switchable.
- OSD enabled,support video in and video out.
- Anticollision EVA case.
- 9 bands 72 channels with Raceband.
- Power failure memory, remember the frequency channel after powering off.
- 120 ° FOV horizontal viewing angle of 150 ° DFOV diagonal perspective.
- 5.8G Brass antenna to Antirust and get strong signal.
- Plug and play, designed for DIY.
1 x Eachine TX05 Camera
1 x Foam Protection Cover
1 x User Manual
This was my first FPV camera, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But it's survived many a crashes while I'm learning, including being submerged in a bucket of dirty mop water for 5 seconds. To my disbelief it was actually still powered on in the water when I came to the rescue. I thought it was toast when I saw the blurry picture being transmitted. But within 3 hours the water evaporated and she was (pretty much) good as new. Very happy with the range too, and have no troubles exploring every room of my 2 floor, 3 bedroom victorian house (through many walls with very little interference). On my maiden flight it got stuck in a tree, and I was shocked at how long a little 200mAh LiPo kept it powered up... Just long enough for me to shake every branch and figure out its location.
Tip: If you don't have an OSD capable quad, you need to cut the connector off and short out the video in (green wire) and video out (yellow wire) by soldering them together before she will work.