Matek F405-AIO FC/PDB/OSD/5v2A & 9v2A BEC / 32K Gyro
- MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
- IMU: 32K ICM20602 accelerometer/gyro (SPI)
- Max. 32K Gyro update & 16K PID Loop
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC)
- VCP, UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5
- Built in inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- PPM/UART Shared: UART2-RX
- SoftSerial on S5 & S6 optional
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Spektrum BIND_PIN: RX4
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Input: 9~27V (3~6S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- PDB: 4x30A (Max.4x50A), 6 layers*2oz copper PCB
- Dual BEC: 5V 2A & 9V 2A
- LDO 3.3V: Max.300mA for Spektrum RX
- Current Sensor 200A (Scale 165)
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- 2x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red)
- 6x PWM / DShot outputs without conflict
- 5x UARTs
- 1x Group of G/S1/S2/S3/S4 pads for 4in1 ESC Signal/GND
- 4x pairs of corner pads for ESC Signal/GND connections (DSHOT compatible)
- 1x pair I2C1 pads (for INAV firmware only)
- 1x Side-press button for BOOT(DFU) mode
- 36x51mm PCB with 30.5mm mounting holes & XT60 socket
- w/ 1x Rubycon ZLH 35V/470uF (Low ESR)
- w/ 4x M3 Anti-vibration Standoffs
- w/ FR4 PCB Plate 36*36*1mm
- DO NOT tension the ESC power cables, otherwise the soft mounting will be invalid. Make a bench test w/o propeller & check the vibration in motors column of GUI.
- If you are using 5~6S LiPo, Low ESR capacitor is must on the battery pads.
- The default setting for Dshot idle percentage was changed in the new BF version. Pls change the Motor idle throttle value back to 5~6.5, so as not to get the ESC desync.
- If you use the SD BlackBox and get some issues. Pls type “set sdcard_dma = off” in CLI, Type”Save”. It is an open issue https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight/issues/2631
- Enclosed rubber anti-vibration standoffs are necessary to avoid the vibration woes.
- If Gyro 32kHz & PID loop 16kHz, Blackbox logging rate 1kHz Max.
- SD Card, FAT32 C10, 1~32G, But max.4G space can be used in Blackbox.
- Spektrum satellite BIND_PIN on RX4
Two methods to get the Frsky telemetry working, No.1 or No.2
No.1. Enable SoftSerial_TX on S5 or S6 pad
- Don’t need to break the RX cover. Use the inverted TLM signal on the socket.
- Type “resource motor 5 none” in CLI, ENTER,
- Type “resource serial_tx 11 A15” in CLI, ENTER
- Connect the inverted telemetry signal to S5 pad
No.2. Non-inversion hacks on receiver
- F405 MCU is not equipped with UART port inverters
- Need non-inversion hacks to get the Frsky SmartPort working.
- Connect one of F4 UART-TXs to the non-inverted telemetry signal pad(Yellow circle)
Great FC easy setup
Posted by Unknown on 2017 Jul 15th
Great product. Easy to setup. Durable.
Customers also viewed