Pagoda Pro 5.8 GHz 9.4dBi Triple Feed Patch antenna SMA RHCP/LHCP
SMA Dummy Load is needed to terminate the UN-used polarization, can be found here
- Net weight: 20.5g
- Color: Red
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Bandwidth: 660 MHz (5.47 – 6.13 GHz)
- Matching: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
- Axial ratio: < 1.3
- Antenna gain: 9.4 dBi
- Half power beam width: 55° (horizontal and vertical)
- Radiation efficiency: 83.5%
- Good radiation efficiency. Most FR4-based patches have terrible efficiency because FR4 is very lossy at 5.8 GHz.
- Good axial ratio, not just directly perpendicular to the patch but also off-center.
1 X 5.8 GHz 9.4dBi Triple Feed Patch antenna
1x Semi Rigid SMA cable
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!