Shipping & Policies
COVID19 SHIPPING NOTICE:
CANADAPOST HAS REMOVED DELIVERY STANDARD GAURANTEES DUE TO COVID19 CURRENT SITUATION.
- We Currently ship to Canada/USA/France/Netherlands/New Zealand/Spain . If you don't see you country listed you can send us an email and we will gladly look up shipping rates and respond back if rates are reasonable to your country.
- Currently Canada Post is the only available shipping method.
- Transit times within Canada varies based on destination, we offer regular/expedited/express & Priority Shipping. Generally speaking orders within GTA and within 150-300KM from Mississauga can arrive next day excluding rural addresses which tend to take bit longer. These timelines are by no means binding as we have no control over Canada Post operations.
- Shipping to USA can be either Small Packet(no tracking) or Tracked (Preferred for orders valued at 70CAD or more.
- Lithium Batteries shipping to USA has proven to be bit problematic so currently we are not offering battery shipping to USA.
- Orders placed before 3PM will leave same day except those days where Shop is Closed(currently Tue.)
- We Do multiple pickup/drop offs to postal Facility per day depending on volume. Some orders placed past 3PM still either picked up or dropped off to Canada Post Sorting Facility... That being said we cant guarantee that sorting facility will process those orders that dropped off after hours same day but past experience shows 70% does get processed at least same day.
- Expedited shipped orders sometimes doesn't show detailed tracking until it makes it to destination Postal Office, we keep constant track on shipments to make sure nothing gets missed out but in case please feel free to email us and we will definitely follow up .
- We process orders during the weekend days (except holidays or randoms weekends that we are closed over weekend) . What does that mean ? Since Canada Post doesn't pickup on weekends we do direct drop offs to Canada Post Gateway HUB which in most Cases helps speed up orders that are placed Fridays or weekends.
- If you placed an order and would like to add more items please create another order and choose "Store Pickup" then email us both orders' numbers you wish to combine and we will do so. Usually no extra shipping is needed unless combined order exceed original max shipping quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 15 days of invoice purchase date if its unopened/sealed/unused and with original packaging and no missing parts/manuals etc.
- Customer can choose between a refund/store credit or exchange.
- Customer will have to pay for return shipping if exchange or refund is for online order item.
Warranty & Defective Items
- PLEASE TEST ALL PARTS/ITEMS RECEIVED ASAP BEFORE INSTALLING/SOLDERING/MODIFYING THEM. **
- Items that are received with manufacturing defect will qualify for replacement or store credit once deemed its not due to misuse/user error or physical damage that happened during operation or use.
- Parts & Items that were modified will not be replaced or refunded.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org photos/videos of the issue and detailed info of what been done to the part while trying to troubleshoot.
- In some cases we might require the item/Part to be mailed back to us based on each manufacturer requirement.
- Once its deemed to be manufacturing defective store credit or replacement will be issues at no extra cost.
- RotoRev reserves the right to reject credit/replacement if its deemed to be due to customer error or physical damage upon inspection.
- If item has to be shipped back to us for validation and was lost in mail, we won't be held responsible or obligated to issues replacement/credit.
- We encourage and ask all our customers to test parts/items visually and instrumentally before using it for any obvious defects specially parts that require soldering like Flight Controller / ESCs/ Motors /VTX.
- Inspecting items before soldering and modifying them makes credit/replacement process much easier and faster for both customers and us, you will need few simple and non-expensive tools. Multi-meter , Smoke Stopper(current breaker) battery , Your PC and USB Cable.
- Testing FC: USB Plugging your FC is most important step you should take before starting solder process, Make sure you have a good USB cable and computer with functioning usb port. Once its connected to PC & your preferred software make sure all sensors respond the way they should. Next step would be checking your 5v/9v etc regulators on FC, While some FCs will passthru 5v from USB some don't and you will have to supply external 5v/vbat to FC (Please consult your FC manual before wiring) Go ahead and connect FC to its power source and check on-board regulator for output with multimeter. Once this is done and you confirmed sensors & regulators are working fine you can go Ahead and build it. (most FC issues happening on bench are due to either shorting pads or reversing polarity, Please keep testing polarity as you build with multimeter and ensure that +ve & Gnd pads/leads are never shorted at any point)
- Testing ESC: usually simple continuity test between ESC's +ve & Gnd & also QUADRUPLE POLARITY CHECK(Yess as many as you can before powering up) are your best friends.
- To Be Continued